evysmomknits

Friday, June 23, 2006




It wasn't letting me upload my knitting pictures, so I thought I'd take a break from that and try some others. Here is a wraparound skirt I made for Evy. It's made from a bedsheet that I bought at walmart. I found the pattern here http://www.fitzpatterns.com/Pages/DANA/0501_DANA_PatternPage.htm

It's an adult pattern, which I made two for myself (and plans for more), and then scaled down to make a childsize. She loves the pocket on the front. If I make more for her I'll make the openings to the kangaroo pocket a little wider, it's a tight fit for her hands.

I'll post pics of mine later. I made a mid calf length one and one that comes just around the knees. I'm not a shorts person, so this is a good summer substitute. And besides, it fits my weight fluctuations better than shorts. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home